That heart-melting smile of your little one – there’s simply nothing in the whole world like it!
If you’re struggling to find the right words for the sublime feeling you get every time you see your baby boy or girl smile (especially that first one, right!) then have I got a collection of endearing baby smile quotes for you.
No need to google any further for inspirational quotes to put words to your newborn baby’s tiny grin and giggle.
Here you’re sure to find many quotes on baby smile to go along perfectly as captions with those (gazillion) snapshots of your little girl or baby boy – whether it be for your Facebook or Instagram posts, baby book, or even personalized cards for special occasions.
So without further ado, I present to you the best quotes about smiling babies – because nothing beats the smile of a child (except maybe those cutesy little fingers and little feet that you just want to gobble up!)
Cute Baby Smile Quotes
When I was pregnant, I used to dream about giving birth and what it would be like to finally see my baby’s face and smile or to carry her in my arms.
So when I finally did see my baby smile, I couldn’t find the words to describe my happiness! But hopefully these quotes will do that for you:
1. “A baby’s smile is a dancing flower of twinkling stars.” – ApolloM
2. “One can resist everything in the world except the smile of a baby.” – Unknown
3. “A baby’s smile is a bit of sunlight wrapped in your arms.” – Unknown
4. “It feels like the heavens are calling for you when a baby smiles at you.” – Unknown
5. “A baby’s smile can make anyone smile even in sad situations” – Iqra Tahir
6. “One can never get tired of looking at the smiling face of a baby.” – Unknown
7. “It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.” – Deepak Chopra
8. “A smile from a child is packaged sunshine and rainbows.” – Unknown
9. “A baby’s smile is so magical that you barely notice that it is toothless.” – Unknown
10. “A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world.” – Lionel Messi
11. “A baby’s smile is undoubtedly the cutest thing I have seen in my life.” – Unknown
12. “An unknown fact: Whenever a baby smiles, angels clap and the moon starts dancing.” – Unknown
13. “The greatest happiness is where baby smiles fill the air.” – ApolloM
14. “The smile of a baby is like a kiss of the soul.” – Unknown
15. “Ah, baby! A smiling angel from heaven who came down to earth to steal our hearts.” – ApolloM
16. “Kids are the keys to heaven. Make them smile to book your ticket to paradise.” – Unknown
17. “Happiness is seeing your toothless baby smile.” – Iriss Finn
18. “A baby’s smile spells only four letters: L-O-V-E.” – Unknown
19. “The whole universe dances with joy when a baby smiles.” – ApolloM
20. “A baby’s smile is like a rainbow in a clear sky.” – Unknown
21. “A smiling baby is nothing less than having a little bit of living heaven in your arms.” – Unknown
22. “Babies are our smiling and dancing dreams.” – ApolloM
23. “A kid’s smile is the best credit card in the world. Auto reloads, unlimited usage, and acceptable all over the world.” – Unknown
Sweet And Innocent Baby Smile Quotes
Regardless of the kind of mom you are, a baby’s smile is guaranteed to bring joy to your heart, just like these quotes say:
24. “It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.” – Unknown
25. “Pure happiness is found in nothing but in the innocent smile of a baby.” – Unknown
26. “The smile that flickers on a baby’s lips when he sleeps – does anybody know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born…” – Rabindranath Tagore
27. “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.” – Unknown
28. “A baby’s cry is heaven’s anguish, but their smile is heaven’s joy.” – Unknown
29. “There is nothing quite so beautiful, nothing so sweet, nothing so sacred and nothing as attractive as a baby’s smile.” – ApolloM
30. “A baby is an innocent charm, all in a cute and tiny package.” – Unknown
31. “A child’s smile is the heart of heaven.” – Unknown
32. “Babies smile without any reason. Be like a baby.” – Debasish Mridha
33. “Nothing is more pure, soulful and cute than a little smiling baby.” – Unknown
34. “A baby’s smile is just like an uncut diamond, perfectly shaped without any interference from the cruelties of the world.” – Unknown
35. “The joy and smile of even one child is worth more than the prancing intellects of a thousand men.” – Bryant McGill
36. “There’s nothing more pure than an innocent child’s smile. It’s just so radiant with unadulterated happiness.” – Unknown
37. “A baby’s smile is probably a glimpse of what heaven might feel like.” – Unknown
38. “Peace is a child’s beautiful smile and a flower’s freshness. Peace is an inner perception of joyfulness and happiness.” – Debasish Mridha, M.D.
39. “A kid’s smile is a reflection of beauty and joy.” – Unknown
40. “If you want to see pure kindness in today’s world, go see a smiling baby.” – Unknown
41. “People say that nothing is truly pure in the real world, I think they never saw a baby’s smile.” – Unknown
42. “Every memory is precious. It is more precious when it is a memory of a baby’s smile.” – Debasish Mridha
Baby’s First Smile Quotes
I had a nickname for my son when he was little (Mr. Smiley Man) because he was such a happy baby. From the moment he smiled for the first time, he laughed at anything and everything.
Seeing your baby smile for the first time ever is so magical, just like these quotes describe:
43. “Exactly as is a mother’s joy when her baby smiles for the first time into her eyes, so is God’s joy when one of His children turns and prays to Him for the first time, with all his heart!” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
44. “Happiness is your baby’s first toothless smile.” – Unknown
45. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
46. “If I could give my daughters one piece of advice, I would tell them to make the most of the first times – their first kiss, their first date, their first love, the first smile of their first child… There can only be one.” – Michael Robotham
RELATED: A Proud Letter To My Daughter: This Is What I Want You To Know
47. “I finally felt it. Love. A rush of love… She gave her very first smile to me because I’m her person now.” – Becky Wade
Quotes About The Power Of A Baby’s Smile
48. “Babies can impress anyone with an innocent smile. What’s your superpower?” – Unknown
49. “A baby’s smile in the evening can turn your stressful day into a Sunday in heaven.” – Unknown
50. “The smile of a child expands the universe.” – Charles de Leusse
51. “Making a baby smile is the most heavenly experience that one can have on earth.” – Unknown
52. “A baby’s smile can give you power… enough to even struggle through tears.” – Unknown
53. “The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are the one who made the baby smile.” – Unknown
54. “A baby’s smile is like the sunshine, it brightens up your day.” – Gift Gugu Mona
55. “No matter where you are and what is going on, a baby’s smile will always find a way to furnish sunshine in your life.” – Unknown
56. “A baby’s smile is truly powerful. It can move the people with the hardest of hearts, and makes the toughest mothers soften theirs.” – Unknown
57. “A day where you witness at least one baby’s smile is always a day well spent.” – Unknown
58. “A baby’s smile is a language that can melt anyone’s heart.” – Unknown
59. “It’s the smile of a baby that gives us the power to overcome obstacles and makes us fall in love with life.” – ApolloM
60. “The feeling that you get after making a baby smile is the best feeling in the world.” – Unknown
61. “A baby’s smile makes a house shine without sun.” – Unknown
62. “To be smiled at by a child is like stepping out of the shade into the sun; it warms you through.” – Unknown
63. “A baby’s smile is the quickest known thing to make a person feel happy.” – Unknown
64. “Your little baby’s smile fills the gap in your heart which you never realize was empty.” – Unknown
65. “Whenever you feel down in your life, just look upon a baby’s smile, it will really help you regain hope.” – Unknown
66. “A baby’s smile stops the world and calms the soul like nothing else.” – Unknown
67. “A baby’s smile is the best medicine for boredom and stress.” – ApolloM
68. “When you come home and you see your baby smile the feeling of being tired just goes away.” – Unknown
69. “If a baby’s smile was a sword in the fight for the most beautiful thing in the world, it would have always emerged victorious against all other kinds of beauty in the world.” – Unknown
70. “A baby’s smile is the antidote to melt your stress away.” – Unknown
71. “Life would have been tragic without smiling babies.” – Unknown
72. “A baby’s smile has the power to heal all the wounds of its parents.” – Unknown
73. “A baby’s smile is so powerful that it can make you forget all your troubles in the world.” – Unknown
74. “Even the darkest of the days needs only a baby’s smile to brighten up.” – Unknown
75. “A baby’s smile teaches us to be happy without reasons.” – Unknown
Baby’s Laughter Quotes
76. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” – J. M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
77. “What can a baby’s laughter do? It can cleanse your soul and scatter a smile in your sad heart.” – Unknown
78. “The voice of an angel can be heard in a baby’s laugh.” – Unknown
79. “If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” – Vincent van Gogh
80. “The best feeling in the world is watching your own baby break into laughter.” – Unknown
81. “When the babies laugh, it comes all the way from way down in their toes. So I figure there must be something pretty special hidden down there.” – Debora Geary
82. “I think the most beautiful sound is a child laughing.” – David Thewlis
83. “The most precious sight, the smile of a child. The most precious sound, a child’s laughter.” – Unknown
84. “Bring a baby to any grown-up – even the gruffest or most inhibited – and watch what happens. Without exception, they will do something to try and make the baby laugh. Psychologists, anthropologists, and other experts have theories about why this is so. For me it’s enough to believe that whenever a baby laughs, our humanity is somehow exalted.” – Jack Moore
85. “My fingers are tickled to delight by the soft ripple of a baby’s laugh…” – Helen Keller
86. “The tots both started laughing. On the same day. I’m now obsessed with getting them to do it. Babies laughing is like opium.” – Neil Patrick Harris
87. “Ever wondered how an angel’s voice sounds? Try listening to the sound of a baby’s laughter.” – Unknown
88. “Babies are for bouncing and for jouncing on your knee. For charming you, disarming you, and giggling with glee.” – Unknown
89. “With giggles from a waterfall and breezes passing by, God made a baby’s laughter and a tiny, sleepy sigh.” – Unknown
Mommy And Baby Quotes
Whether it’s their biological child, stepdaughter or stepson, or even their adopted child, moms and their babies have a bond that lasts a lifetime!
Even when we grow old and our mothers pass, we still miss our moms and feel their love every day.
Take a look at these quotes that perfectly describe the bond between moms and their kids:
90. “True love is nothing but what a mother feels when her baby smiles at her.” – Unknown
91. “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother’s love.” – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
92. “It’s no wonder how mothers are so protective of their babies. One smile was all it took for me to understand and feel just the same.” – Unknown
93. “The most beautiful moment is when a baby smiles at her mother.” – Unknown
94. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Rajneesh
95. “All the sleepless nights make it worth the effort when you are rewarded with a baby’s adorable smile.” – Unknown
96. “A smile from my child reminds me how rewarding motherhood is.” – Unknown
97. “A mother can give everything she has for an innocent smile of her kid.” – Unknown
98. “There is nothing sweeter in the world for a mother than the smell of her baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses.” – Unknown
Quotes For Baby Girl Smile
From girly nicknames to clothes and smiles, everything that has to do with baby girls is adorable especially quotes for little girls.
99. “No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.” – Unknown
100. “A baby girl’s smile is like a flower which blooms for the rest of its life.” – Unknown
101. “Of all the things that I have ever held in my hands, a smiling baby girl is the most precious and beautiful.” – Unknown
102. “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
103. “Seeing the innocent smile of your baby girl is the perfect medicine to get rid of the feeling of being tired when you come home after work.” – Unknown
104. “Is there any way you look in a baby girl’s eye and not smile? The innocence, purity, and smile of babies are what keeps the world going.” – Unknown
105. “No matter how you have been living your life in the past but once you have a baby girl, it’s only her smile that anchors your life.” – John Paul Perez de Leon
106. “Sometimes when I am waiting for a miracle, my baby girl passes me a smile and I realize that I have already created a miracle.” – Unknown
107. “I know a girl whose smile makes my world colorful, she is my baby daughter.” – Unknown
108. “The world doesn’t revolve around me anymore. Now it’s all about this little baby. I come home after a rough day, I see her and she smiles and nothing but that matters.” – Michael Easton
RELATED: 120+ Best Mom Daughter Quotes That Praise This Special Bond
Quotes For Baby Boy Smile
109. “Little baby boys seem just like little superheroes in disguise whenever they put on a smile.” – Unknown
110. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” – Maya Angelou
111. “Such a big miracle in such a little boy.” – Unknown
112. “His little hands stole my heart, and his little feet ran away with it.” – Bobby Michael
113. “No joys on earth brings greater pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure.” – Unknown
114. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” – Tanya Masse
115. “A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.” – Unknown
116. “Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.” – J. M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
117. “Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.” – Unknown
118. “Tiny fingers, tiny toes. Little itty bitty clothes. Teddy bears and smiles of joy. Oh! my gosh its a little boy.” – Unknown
- 80+ Little Boy Quotes About Your Handsome Little Man
- 80+ Heartwarming Boy Mom Quotes Praising This Special Bond
Quotes About The Blessing Of A Baby’s Smile
119. “My baby’s smile is a light from God, it mimics his Blessed Assurance. Through my valley days, my baby’s smile is the source of my endurance. My baby’s smile is the seed of joy that my Heavenly Father has planted. My baby’s smile is a kiss from God, that I’ll never take for granted.” – Minsmif
120. “A baby is cuddles and tickles on toes; the sweet scent of powder, a kiss on the nose. A baby is teddy bears, rattles, powder, and pins; meals at midnight, giggles, and grins.” – Stampin’ Up
121. “When a baby smiles, it puts the world on pause. We forget all our troubles, we feel at ease. For that brief moment, when a baby smiles, how magical, the smile of pure innocence, messenger of joy, that sparkles our tired souls, free from the complications of life. For that brief moment, when a baby smiles, completely detached from madness and chaos, our hearts soar, our spirits high, we float around in bliss. For that brief moment, when a baby smiles…” – Tricia D’Cruz
122. “Magnificent, gorgeous how her smile can make up for the evening’s moon shine, and shine so bright it feels like a mile. And I love her so, my little baby angel.” – Bernadine Otis
So there you have it – over a hundred of the best baby quotes out there to describe the wondrous smile of your handsome baby boy or adorable little girl.
Feel free to use these quotes as first birthday wishes for a baby girl or boy as well.
When I was pregnant, I kept imagining what my unborn baby‘s smile would look like and the first time I saw it was such a magical moment.
Pretty soon, your smiling little baby will be a teenager coming up with funny nicknames for their mom and you’ll miss these precious moments!
Mother Teresa knew the power of a smile when she said, “Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.”
To that end, I wish you a home filled with toothless grins, infectious giggles, and loving cuddles with your new bundle of joy!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure or more info.
- “A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.” — ...
- Your first breath took ours away.
- “Flowers are words which even a baby can understand.” — ...
- “It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” — ...
- Fairy tales do come true.
- Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.
- Smile and let the world wonder why.
- A laugh is a smile that's lost control.
- Smile more, please.
- Keep Smiling. ...
- Smiles are free but they are worth a lot.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- No matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I love you always.
- My love for you will never change. ...
- The best gift I have to give you is my forever love.
- There is no changing my love for you, my child.
- Every day, I love you as much as the day you were born.
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – ...
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – ...
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” – ...
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – ...
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – ...
- “All you need is love.” – ...
- “True love stories never have endings.” –
- “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – ...
- “A baby is a wishing well. ...
- “I love you forever. ...
- “A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.” – Sammy Davis Jr.
- “A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” –
"A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic." —Sigrid Leo. "Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God." —Larry Barretto. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” —Jared Padalecki.What is an inspirational positive cute smile quotes? ›
- "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." — ...
- "Never regret anything that made you smile." — ...
- “A smile doesn't always stand for a perfect life.” ― Faraaz Kazi | Author.
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you're awake doesn't mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there's no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
“With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” “We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.” “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” “A baby's grin has so much magic that you barely realize that it is a toothless smile!”What do you write on a baby post? ›
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! ...
- Hello, world! ...
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It's official! ...
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.What is a good quote on smile and happiness? ›
“Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful.”Have a magical smile quotes? ›
A smile has a magical power; it makes everyone smile back. Never forget to smile and appreciate yourself. If you are a tree, smiles are your flowers. Bloom endlessly.How do you describe a beautiful smile? ›
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves." — ...
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." — ...
- "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. ...
- "Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it." —
They smile at you.
It's their way of saying "I love you." Most babies will smile back if you smile at them by the time they're two months; by four months, they'll smile to get your attention, which is somehow even more adorable.
Warm, gentle affection makes your newborn baby feel safe and builds your bond. You can also build your bond through your interactions with your baby – for example, when you give your baby things to look at, listen to and feel. This gets your baby's brain working and helps it to develop.What is the most powerful love quote? ›
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." "We are most alive when we are in love." "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."What is the strongest way to say I love you? ›
- I am here for you… always.
- I'm yours.
- I'm the luckiest person in the world.
- We are meant to be.
- I'd do anything to make you smile.
- You are my soulmate.
- My heart calls out for you.
- I like the way you make me feel, even when you are not around.
So when do babies usually say their first word? Around 12 months, according to experts. Common first words may be greetings ("hi" or "bye-bye") or they might be very concrete: people ("mama" or "dada"), pets ("doggy" or "kitty"), or food ("cookie," "juice," or "milk").How do you write a baby message? ›
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new arrival. ...
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! ...
- Welcome to the world, little one. ...
- So happy for the three/four/five of you.
Infants begin showing a spontaneous "social smile" around age 2 to 3 months, and begin to laugh spontaneously around age 4 months. In addition, between ages 2 and 6 months, infants express other feelings such as anger, sadness, surprise, and fear. Between ages 5 and 6 months, babies begin to exhibit stranger anxiety.What is motherhood quotes? ›
- “Always my mother; forever my friend.” – ...
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake.
- “A mother's love endures through all.” – Washington Irving.
- “If I know what love is, it's because of you.” – ...
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange.
- “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.” — ...
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” — ...
- “Children have neither past nor future. ...
- “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true.
- You are absolutely stunning.
- Your beauty radiates from within.
- You are a vision of loveliness.
- You have a beautiful heart.
- Your smile makes me feel happier.
- You are so wonderful and kind.
- You are most beautiful when you love yourself.
- Your appearance is truly captivating.
Smiling increases mood-enhancing hormones while decreasing stress-enhancing hormones, including cortisol, and adrenaline. It also reduces overall blood pressure. And because you typically smile when you're happy, the muscles used trigger your brain to produce more endorphins—the chemical that relieves pain and stress.What does a sweet smile look like? ›
Attractive smiles have various things in common, such as teeth that are white, unstained, straight, evenly spaced with no gaps between them and not crowded or overlapping. When you smile, your top teeth show fully in a good proportion to your gums. The line where the gums and teeth meet is smooth and even.What is baby smile called? ›
These early smiles are called “reflex smiles.” Babies start reflex smiling before birth and continue to do so as newborns.What do you write on a cute baby picture? ›
- You hold my heart, and I'll hold your hand.
- The littlest things in life truly are the best things.
- First, we had you, and now we have everything.
- Dream big, our little star.
- You're everything I never knew I wanted.
- You're so small, yet you take up my entire heart.
- “You're getting braces, too? It's not that bad. You can't chew popcorn…or apples…or carrots. ...
- “She's in pain, Amara. If playing Nintendo nonstop makes her forget about her teeth I kinda think we should let her play. ...
- “I do look like a baby. But do I really care what anyone else thinks? …
Michael Jackson not only attracted people with his dance moves but also with his smile. He has been receiving compliments on his smile since he was a little child, and he does have the most radiant smile one could ever have. His smile can conceal all the sorrow and brighten any circumstance.
“The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out Who You Are, but seek to determine Who You Want to Be.”Does baby smiling mean happy? ›
Researchers believe that these earliest smiles represent the pleasure of the baby recognizing an object (such as Mommy or Daddy) . By two months, infants begin to develop the smile that communicates their emotional experience of pleasure and contentment.When babies smile for real? ›
Answer. A baby's first social smile usually appears by the end of their second month. That's one reason why, as a pediatrician, seeing babies and their parents at the 2-month-old checkup is always a great pleasure. The exhausting days when they were newly home from the hospital are behind them.Why is his smile like an infant? ›
Explanation: the soldier smile is refferd to here as infant's. his smile is compared to infant's because his mind is like an innocent child. the nature makes surrounding warm for him.Why is a smile so powerful quotes? ›
Smile is extremely powerful. Just remember when you come back from work with off mood, how your little one's smile refreshes you and you forget about all other things. And, when you put a smile on your face in reciprocation, it brings a new positivity in the surrounding environment.